What are the safest areas to live in London?
Safest Areas In London
- Richmond – Crime rate of 54 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Bexley – Crime rate of 56 per 1,000 people.
- Kingston-upon-Thames – Crime rate of 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Sutton – Crime rate of 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Harrow – Crime rate of 63 crimes per 1,000 people.
Where should you avoid living in London?
Most Dangerous Areas In London
Westminster – Crime rate 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people. Camden – Crime rate 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people. Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people. Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
What is the cheapest and safest place to live in London?
7 Central but Cheap Areas to Live in London
- 1) Acton. Acton is for sure a cheap and central area in London. …
- 2) Shepherd’s Bush. Shepherd’s Bush is very close to Acton. …
- 3) Kentish Town. Do you love Camden Town? …
- 4) Finsbury Park. This is one of the cheapest areas in Zone 2. …
- 5) Stepney Green. …
- 6) Canada Water. …
- 7) Balham.
Where is the best and cheapest place to live in the UK?
Londonderry, in Northern Ireland was found to be the most affordable U.K. city for buying a home in 2021, according to an analysis by British bank Halifax.
Is it safe to walk in London at 3am?
Perfectly safe. Sure at weekends you may encounter a few intoxicated people but just ignore them. Remember London has many CCTV camera’s and is well lit.
Is it safe to walk around London alone?
Yes, it’s safe. Like any big city, there is some risk of petty theft, but little risk of physical violence. There aren’t any “unsafe” areas in the centre. Even in the outskirts there aren’t many areas I’d not walk alone.
How safe is the tube at night?
It’s fine – as long as the tube is still running (and you’d have to have had a pretty serious delay somewhere for it not to be), it’ll be safe enough. There’ll be other people doing the same thing as you.