Is East London the worst part?
The second most dangerous borough in London so far this year is East London also with Newham which has recorded 1,411 violent crimes in two months. … Theft is the second most common crime the area with just under 1,000 incidents reported in just two months.
Where should I avoid to live in London?
Worst places to live in London (Dangerous or badly connected)
- 3.1 Barking.
- 3.2 Upton Park & Plaistow.
- 3.3 Tottenham.
- 3.4 Harlesden / Willesden.
- 3.5 Bethnal Green / Whitechapel.
- 3.6 Southall.
- 3.7 Deptford + some parts of Bermondsey.
- 3.8 Thamesmead.
Is East London posh?
West London is typically seen as the more posh side of the city, while East London is known for being a bit more gritty.
Is East London Expensive?
Although East London is a cheaper area in which to buy a property than many other districts of London, gentrification in the area has led to increased house prices over the last few years.
Where do celebrities live in London?
You think of two types of London – the London we all live in, and the London celebrities live in. There’s plenty of famous actors and musicians who live around the capital, but mostly in Hampstead, Knightsbridge, Chelsea and other fancy areas of West London.
Is Stratford East London safe?
Stratford has a high violent crime rate and a high property crime rate for London.
What parts of London are not safe?
According to Churchill Security, the most dangerous areas in London are:
- Westminster – Crime rate 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Camden – Crime rate 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.