How do I change Google back to English?
Change your web language settings
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Personal info.
- Under “General preferences for the web,” click Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, click + Add another language.
How can I change the language of Google Chrome?
How to change language in Google Chrome for Android
- Go to Settings on your Android phone.
- Click the magnifying glass icon at the top to search. …
- Select Languages from the list of results.
- Tap Languages.
- Now tap Add a language and then select your preferred language.
Why is my Google Chrome in another language?
So, if you want Chrome’s settings and menus to appear in another language, here’s how to change the default language. … Click on “Language” to expand the setting. Once the setting expands, click on the three dots next to your preferred language, and then tick the checkbox next to “Display Google Chrome in This Language.”
How do I change it back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change Google Drive from Chinese to English?
You can change the language of your Google Drive in you Settings. to access Settings, click on the Settings Gear and choose “Settings”. Then, select a language from the drop-down menu and click “Save”. Click on the settings gear to access your settings. Choose your language and press Save.
Why is my Google Chrome in Chinese?
Turn translation on or off for a specific language
On your computer, open Chrome. Settings. At the bottom, click Advanced. Under “Languages,” click Language.
How do I change the language on Google Chrome Windows 10?
Click Settings. Scroll down and click Advanced. In the Languages section, expand the languages list or click “Add languages”, select the desired ones and click the Add button. Click the three vertical dots next to your desired language and tick the “Display Google Chrome in this language” checkbox.
How do I change the language on Google Chrome Mobile?
If you’re using a browser, like Chrome, follow the steps below:
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page.
- Choose your language settings. Language in Google products: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen. …
- Tap Save.
Why is my Google in Ukrainian?
Open Settings > Search settings. Under Region Settings at the bottom of the page, select the region corresponding to the Google domain you’re using. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. You may also have to change and save the Language settings.
Why is my browser in a different Language?
Open the browser settings, and in the advanced section scroll down to find Languages . Open Language and Input Settings and add the language or language+region choice you want from the list available. Order the resulting list so that it is in descending order of preference. You don’t need to restart Chrome.