What is the most northerly part of the UK?
Dunnet Head is the most northerly point of the UK mainland, 2.35 miles further north than John O Groats.
What is the most northern point in England?
John o’Groats, village—near Dunnet Head, the northernmost point of mainland Great Britain—in the Highland council area, historic county of Caithness, Scotland.
Which city in the UK is furthest south?
- Northernmost point – Out Stack, Shetland at 60°51′N 0°52′W.
- Northernmost settlement – Skaw, Unst, Shetland at 60°49′N 0°47′W.
- Southernmost point – Mull of Galloway, Wigtownshire at 54°38′N 4°52′W.
- Southernmost settlement – Cairngaan, Wigtownshire at 54°38′N 4°54′W.
- Westernmost point – Rockall at 57°35′N 13°41′W.