Which countries does the UK only import from?
The largest import source for the United Kingdom was, Germany at 12.9 percent of imports, followed by China and the United States at 9.3 percent.
Which are the top 5 countries the UK imports from?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total UK exports.
- United States: US$57.5 billion (14.3% of total UK exports)
- Germany: $41.1 billion (10.2%)
- Ireland: $27.5 billion (6.8%)
- Netherlands: $24.9 billion (6.2%)
- France: $23.7 billion (5.9%)
- Switzerland: $19.4 billion (4.8%)
- China: $18.6 billion (4.6%)
What does the UK import most?
Between June 2020 and June 2021, the United Kingdom imported over 157 billion British pounds worth of machinery and transport equipment goods, the most of any commodity in this year.
What is the UK’s biggest export?
From Us to the World – the UK’s Top Five Exports
- Crude oil – £20.0bn. …
- Pharmaceutical products – £26.3bn. …
- Electrical machinery – £27.7bn. …
- Cars – £32.7bn. …
- Mechanical machinery – £48.5bn.
What is the UK’s biggest food export?
Here are the top food and drink products exported by the UK in 2020, as reported by the fdf.
- Cheese – £653.6 million.
- Pork – £629.7 million.
- Salmon – £617.1 million.
- Gin – £573.5 million.
- Wine – £534.9 million.
- Breakfast Cereals – £526.9 million.
- Beef – £509 million.
- Soft Drinks – £471.2 million.
What does the UK sell to other countries?
The UK exports to 160 nations. Data is for 2019, in millions of USD (United States dollars), as reported by International Trade Centre.
The following is a list of the exports of the United Kingdom.
|#||Product||Value (in millions of USD)|
Who do we import most from?
|Rank||Country||Percent of Total Imports|
|—||Total, All Countries||100.0%|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||78.7%|