Where can you drive from London?
The best road trips from London that take 2 hours or less
- Marlow. Distance from London: 35 miles (around an hour). …
- Stonehenge. Distance from London: 90 miles (just under two hours). …
- The New Forest. Distance from London: 84 miles (just under two hours). …
- Mersea Island. …
- Whitstable. …
- Leeds Castle and the White Cliffs of Dover.
Where should I go for a 3 day vacation?
Top 10 Destinations for Three-Day Weekend Getaways
- New Orleans, LA. Worth Waiting in Line For: Beignets at Cafe du Monde or Cafe Beignet. Cafe du Monde is hands-down one of the best (and oldest!) …
- Vancouver, Canada. …
- New York City, NY. …
- Santa Barbara, CA. …
- Asheville, NC. …
- Portland, OR. …
- Nashville, TN. …
- Austin, TX.
Where should I go for a 2 day trip?
Best Weekend Getaways
- New York City.
- Charleston, SC.
- San Diego.
- New Orleans.
What are the weekend days in UK?
Most people in Britain work five days a week from Monday to Friday. Schools, colleges and universities are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Weekend starts on Friday evening when people leave work and wish each other a nice weekend.
Where should I go for a day trip to London?
Day trip to London – a one-day itinerary
- Breakfast in Soho.
- Stroll through Green Park.
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
- Big Ben and Houses of Parliament.
- London Eye.
- Lunch on the South Bank.
- Sightseeing from The Shard.
- Tower Bridge and the HMS Belfast.
Where can I go one hour in London?
Cities 1 hour from London
- 1 hour: Basildon, United Kingdom.
- 1 hour: Yateley, United Kingdom.
- 59 minutes: Slough, United Kingdom.
- 59 minutes: Biggin Hill, United Kingdom.
- 59 minutes: High Wycombe, United Kingdom.
- 57 minutes: Leatherhead, United Kingdom.
- 56 minutes: Sunbury, United Kingdom.
- 55 minutes: Maidenhead, United Kingdom.
Is a 3 day vacation worth it?
Almost half of the respondents cited “reducing stress” as to why they wanted a three-day escape. Indeed, a three-day vacation can make you feel less stressed because they can be far less stressful to plan, cheaper than a long getaway, easier to execute, and will give you more vacations to look forward to.