How are you answer in English?
“Hi, Boss, how are you?” If you are in a business situation, you might be saying hello to your boss or colleague, or meeting someone for the first time. You need to answer briefly, but in a positive way. “Great!” “I’m doing really well, thank you,” or “Fantastic!” are all good ways to answer.
How are you doing flirty reply?
Here are 11 ways how to respond to what are you doing when your crush/partner asks:
- 01“I’m just here thinking about you.” …
- 02“Not you, unfortunately.” …
- 03 “Watching [insert TV show/movie]. …
- 04“Trying to figure out when you’re finally going to ask me out.” …
- 05 “Just playing with [insert pet name and picture].
What to say in reply of what’s up?
As a greeting:
“What’s up?” or here (West Midlands of England) commonly just “sup” is a general greeting, you can response with answers like “Not much“, “Nothing”, “Alright” etc. In this context, the response is just a return of the greeting, or a confirmation that all is going normally.
Who are you reply answer?
You need to answer briefly, but in a positive way. “Great!” “I’m doing really well, thank you,” or “Fantastic!” are all good ways to answer. They will tell the other person that you are enthusiastic and ready to work. You might be shaking hands, too.
When a guy says what’s up to a girl?
It’s just a greeting meaning “What is happening?”, and a reply that nothing’s happening means you’re fine. That is an expression that has about as much meaningfulness as “How are you?” or “How’s it going?” All, including “What’s up?” are used as greetings.
What should I reply for going on?
Member. Unless the person is your friend and asks,”What’s going on?” because they actually care, always keep the answer fairly short and impersonal. Saying, “Not much, how about yourself?” Is usually a good reply.
How do you respond to im good?
4 Better Ways to Respond to “How Are You?” than “I’m Good”
- My day has been great so far. [ Give a reason why] …
- I’ll be honest—I’ve had better days. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better! …
- Good, thank you. I’m just [appreciating/looking forward to]… …
- Hmmm… productive.